Good afternoon peeps! It was gloomy here the whole day and was cleaning the kitchen. The most used part of our house. You know who this is! She’s Mulan.❤
Hmmm… Have you noticed that when you do something, anything you want to do and you don’t doubt it for a second it yields the best results? Remember in my post before when I said in Physics, when an electron is unobserved it behaves the way its supposed to like a wave of light it goes where its supposed to go but when there is an observer it goes everywhere it’s not supposed to go to. Imagine the power of your thought? I am not just inspiring you, this is proven by Physicists/science. Human consciousness affects the world around in the most microscopic level you can only see through a powerful device. Unlike in movies where you see “magic” and lights flashing in reds and greens and blues and all those hues… 💗💚💙💛 In reality, these colors and the processes involved in nature are invisible to the naked eye. So remember each time you doubt, you attract a negative event instead of a good one. Remember what God said? Have Faith in Him. God is real but we neglect all that is around us which was created by Him and that we should be grateful because when we woke up everything was already given.
About this bowl, I can say I have never mixed these fruits before but now that I’ve tried my husband loved it! I won’t keep you reading long stories today but I want you to know that Mulan is one of my most favorite Disney characters. Princess or not, as it is debated by many, I don’t really care. The virtue in Mulan is something any child should be taught to emulate. To me that kind of virtue is not for a princess, she’s a Queen! Your kids would love Mulan.
Have a great day everyone! One more day! Happy Thursday!
7-inch diameter bowl
2 mason jars (for leftover smoothie)
16oz Nonfat yogurt/whole milk (Brown Cow)
3 strawberries, frozen
10 papaya, slices
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup oatmeal (Nature’s Path Organic)
1/2 avocado, chunks
1 tbsp hemp hearts
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp sunflower seeds
1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
10 macadamia nuts
1 tsp nigella sativa
2 tbsp pine nuts
1 tbsp flaxseed meal
1 tbsp mixed ancient grains (white chia, barley, millet, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, etc)
1. Put 1 cup of cereals/oats in the bowl and level to make the surface even. Blend the fruits, berries, and yogurt in a blender until fully combined. Add the honey while the blender is running. This will prevent the honey from getting stuck on the bottom of the blender. Pour the smoothie in a circular motion on top of the cereals/oats/toppings. This will prevent the cereals/oats from floating to the surface of the smoothie.
2. Pour the smoothie in a circular motion on top of the oats. This will prevent the oats from floating to the surface of the smoothie.
1 tsp activated charcoal powder
1 tsp butterfly pea powder
1 tbsp melted chocolate (60-72% cacao)
1 tsp beetroot powder
1/4 tsp moringa powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
5 tbsp plain organic yogurt, for colors
- Mix activated charcoal with plain yogurt until you achieve a deep black color.
- Mix turmeric powder with plain yogurt to create golden yellow color.
- Mix beetroot powder with plain yogurt until you achieve a deep red/magenta color. To achieve a pink blush use a dash of beetroot and 1 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Mix moringa powder with yogurt until you achieve a deep green color. For light color put less moringa and more yogurt.
- For the white color just use plain old trusty yogurt.
- To draw the hair, eyebrows, eyes, and body outline, use melted chocolate and draw very lightly with a stick. For the hair use bolder strokes.
- Fill a ramekin with clean water for cleaning the tip of the stick each time you change one color to another.
- Use a stick to draw the image. Refrigerate the leftover smoothie and organic colors for tomorrow. Decorate any way you please. Serve and Enjoy!
Copyright ©2017 Spiceverse. All Rights Reserved.
This website is protected by copyright and distributed under licenses restricting copying, distribution, and decompilation. Copyright is secured automatically when work is created. Therefore, citation is required when passing-off copyrighted materials. All the contents of this website are the exclusive property of spiceverse.com