Good afternoon peeps! How are you guys? Happy Friday!!!This is Belle. She is the only Disney Princess who fell in love with a Beast. She is intelligent, kind, and beautiful. And she is wearing my fave color. On Monday I will give you Mulan. The bravest Disney Princess.
Today I am posting late because I was cleaning and baking cookies. It’s a Friday treat. Then later if I have the energy may be a chocolate croissant. By the way, I replaced my cookie recipe with coconut oil instead of butter and coconut sugar is still the sugar and it worked flawlessly. I will update the blog recipe later.
I just want to thank you all for the interaction and for offering your amazing thoughts on each post I make here in IG. I don’t know how to express my gratitude more than this because it’s an online app. Anyway, I am leaving you with a beautiful quote today and I really wish you a great Friday and a happy weekend with your family!
About this bowl, this bowl is the simplest art I have ever made in my opinion because I painted the smoothie without using any food materials. It took some time because Belle is a very delicate figure and I wanted to make her a bit different than the real Disney Belle. I hope you like this foodart.
“Your work is to discover your world and with all your heart give yourself to it” – Buddha. Much love you all! Happy Friday!
How it looks like before the art happens…
My workstation looks like this every morning. Colors and Chaos 😀
As you can see sometimes the fruits make the canvas uneven…
The top view before I took the photo for Instagram @spiceverse
7-inch diameter bowl
2 mason jars (for leftover smoothie)
16oz Nonfat yogurt/whole milk (Brown Cow)
6 overripe plums
1 overripe pear
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup oatmeal (Nature’s Path Organic)
1/2 avocado, chunks
1 tbsp hemp hearts
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp sunflower seeds
1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
10 macadamia nuts
1 tsp nigella sativa
2 tbsp pine nuts
1 tbsp flaxseed meal
1 tbsp mixed ancient grains (white chia, barley, millet, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, etc)
1. Put 1 cup of cereals/oats in the bowl and level to make the surface even. Blend the fruits, berries, and yogurt in a blender until fully combined. Add the honey while the blender is running. This will prevent the honey from getting stuck on the bottom of the blender. Pour the smoothie in a circular motion on top of the cereals/oats/toppings. This will prevent the cereals/oats from floating to the surface of the smoothie.
2. Pour the smoothie in a circular motion on top of the oats. This will prevent the oats from floating to the surface of the smoothie.
1 tsp activated charcoal powder
1 tsp maca powder
1 tbsp melted chocolate (60-72% cacao)
1 tsp beetroot powder
1/4 tsp moringa powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
5 tbsp plain organic yogurt, for colors
- Mix activated charcoal with plain yogurt until you achieve a deep black color.
- Mix turmeric powder with plain yogurt to create golden yellow color.
- Mix beetroot powder with plain yogurt until you achieve a deep red/magenta color. To achieve a pink blush use a dash of beetroot and 1 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Mix moringa powder with yogurt until you achieve a deep green color. For light color put less moringa and more yogurt.
- For skin color blend maca powder with yogurt until you achieve a pale skin color. For the white color just use plain old trusty yogurt.
- To draw the hair, eyebrows, eyes, and body outline, use melted chocolate and draw very lightly with a stick. For the hair use bolder strokes.
- Fill a ramekin with clean water for cleaning the tip of the stick each time you change one color to another.
- Use a stick to draw the image. Refrigerate the leftover smoothie and organic colors for tomorrow. Decorate any way you please. Serve and Enjoy!
Copyright ©2017 Spiceverse. All Rights Reserved.
This website is protected by copyright and distributed under licenses restricting copying, distribution, and decompilation. Copyright is secured automatically when work is created. Therefore, citation is required when passing-off copyrighted materials. All the contents of this website are the exclusive property of spiceverse.com